autorenew
Play

初學者英語會話

松葉蟹

日本海上生活 #中文字幕 #繁體中文 #慢讀 #英文學習 #日常生活 #英文聽力 #英國

英文學習|日常英文|英文聽力|英國口音|附中文字幕|繁體中文|慢讀 |英文對話|英文片語|動態字幕

冬季捕蟹漁民冒著刺骨寒冷在海上作業,熟練地捕撈松葉蟹——這是一種代表他們技能、耐心和與大自然連結的美味。

Sentenses in Video:

  • 1. Good morning, sir. I'm a reporter. May I ask you a few questions about the Matsuba crab fishing season?

  • 早安,先生。我是記者。請問我可以問您幾個關於松葉蟹捕撈季的問題嗎?
  • 2. Sure, young lady. I've been fishing these waters for over forty years.

  • 當然,這位年輕的小姐。我已經在這些水域釣魚超過四十年了。
  • 3. What's the most interesting thing you've seen during a Matsuba crab haul?

  • 在松葉蟹捕撈過程中,你見過最有趣的事情是什麼?
  • 4. One time, we pulled up a crab with a perfect star-shaped marking on its shell. Never seen anything like it.

  • 有一次,我們抓到一隻螃蟹,牠的殼上有一個完美的星形標記。從來沒看過這樣的東西。
  • 5. Wow! And what's the most unforgettable moment you've experienced?

  • 哇!那你經歷過最難忘的時刻是什麼?
  • 6. Rescuing a fellow fisherman during a sudden squall. The sea can be unforgiving.

  • 在突如其來的暴風雨中拯救一位漁民同伴。大海是無情的。
  • 7. It sounds incredibly challenging. What's the hardest part of winter crab fishing?

  • 聽起來非常具有挑戰性。冬季捕蟹最困難的部分是什麼?
  • 8. The freezing temperatures and the relentless waves. It tests your limits every single day.

  • 冰凍的溫度和無情的巨浪,每天都在考驗你的極限。
  • 9. It must take incredible dedication. What keeps you going?

  • 這一定需要難以置信的奉獻。是什麼讓你堅持下去?
  • 10. The tradition, the camaraderie, and the pride in bringing this delicacy to people's tables.

  • 傳統、情誼,以及將這道佳餚帶到人們餐桌上的驕傲。
  • 11. So, what is the mission for you?

  • 所以,你的任務是什麼?
  • 12. To respect the ocean, fish sustainably, and pass on this legacy to the next generation.

  • 尊重海洋,永續捕魚,並將這份傳承傳給下一代。