autorenew
Play

中級英語故事

超重行李

規則與現實? #中文字幕 #繁體中文 #慢讀 #英文學習 #日常生活 #英文聽力 #英國

英文學習|日常英文|英文聽力|英國口音|附中文字幕|繁體中文|慢讀 |英文對話|英文片語|動態字幕

一個超重的行李、一位嚴格的經紀人,以及一個崩潰點。當規則與人類的絕望發生衝突時,會發生什麼事?

Sentenses in Video:

  • 1. The flashing red light screamed louder than my unspoken fears.

  • 閃爍的紅燈比我未說出口的恐懼還要大聲地尖叫。
  • 2. Leo, his face etched with worry, approached the check-in counter, hoping to clear the final hurdle before seeing his ailing mother.

  • 里奧,臉上刻著憂慮,走向報到櫃檯,希望在見到他生病的母親之前,清除最後的障礙。
  • 3. The scale beeped ominously, displaying a weight exceeding the limit.

  • 磅秤發出不祥的嗶嗶聲,顯示重量超過了限制。
  • 4. "I know it's a bit over, but these are all gifts for my family," Leo pleaded, his voice laced with desperation.

  • 「我知道這有點過頭,但這些都是給我家人的禮物,」里奧懇求道,他的聲音充滿了絕望。
  • 5. Kama, the composed check-in agent, responded politely, "Sir, I understand, but airport regulations are very strict."

  • 冷靜的報到櫃檯人員卡瑪禮貌地回答:「先生,我了解,但機場規定非常嚴格。」
  • 6. Leo rummaged through his luggage, pulling out items and creating a chaotic scene.

  • 里奧翻遍了他的行李,把東西都拿出來,弄得一片混亂。
  • 7. His anxiety morphed into frustration as Kama remained unmoved by his pleas.

  • 當卡瑪對他的懇求無動於衷時,他的焦慮轉變為沮喪。
  • 8. "Can't you see I'm in a hurry? My mother is sick!" Leo exclaimed, his voice rising.

  • 「你沒看到我很趕時間嗎?我媽媽生病了!」里奧提高嗓門喊道。
  • 9. Kama maintained her professional demeanor, "Sir, I am simply following protocol."

  • 卡瑪保持著她專業的態度,「先生,我只是在遵循規定。」
  • 10. Leo's anger reached its peak. "Are you even human?" he challenged, his voice trembling with rage.

  • 里歐的怒火達到頂峰。「你還是人嗎?」他挑戰道,聲音因憤怒而顫抖。
  • 11. Kama responded calmly, "Sir, my role is to ensure safety and adherence to regulations for all passengers."

  • 卡瑪平靜地回答:「先生,我的職責是確保所有乘客的安全並遵守規定。」
  • 12. Leo, defeated, realized arguing was futile.

  • 里奧,被打敗後,意識到爭論是徒勞的。
  • 13. He paid the extra fee, his shoulders slumping with exhaustion.

  • 他支付了額外的費用,肩膀因疲憊而下垂。
  • 14. As he walked away, he understood that some rules, however frustrating, exist for a reason.

  • 當他走開時,他明白了有些規則,無論多麼令人沮喪,存在都是有原因的。
  • 15. He learned a painful lesson about acceptance.

  • 他學到關於接受的痛苦教訓。
  • 16. Sometimes, the only control we have is over our reaction to the uncontrollable.

  • 有時候,我們唯一能控制的就是我們對無法控制之事的反應。
  • 17. Embrace the rules, find your peace.

  • 擁抱規則,找到你的平靜。